St. Viator Parish School
Viator Voice: August 31, 2020
St. Viator School provides a quality Catholic education where the gospel message of Jesus Christ is lived, learned and shared in a safe learning environment. The administrations, faculty, staff, students, parents, clergy, and parish community collaborate to develop the whole person spiritually, morally, academically and physically.
Together, we intend to make this the best year yet!
Sincerely In Christ,
We are looking forward to a SPIRITED week ahead!
Monday, August 31 2020: Cozy Clothes Day!
- Dress like your distant distance learning days - within alternative dress uniform code, of course! Wacky Mask Day!
Tuesday: September 1: Peace, Love & Kindness Day
- Wear your tie-dye tops and socks with uniform bottoms.
- October hot lunch going home, due Friday, September 7th
Wednesday: September 2, 2020: Cohort Colors Day!
- We're all in this together, so wear your assigned color and see if your can get your entire cohort to match! Distance learners wear the color of the cohort you are assigned!
Thursday: September 3, 2020: Show Your Sports!
- Wear your favorite Green Bay Packers jersey with your uniform bottoms! (or anything else you might have hanging around the house that represents your favorite team sport)
Friday, September 4, 2020: Stallion Pride Day!
- NOON Dismissal!
- Blue or Gold/SVS Spirit Shirts with uniform bottoms
September 7th, Labor Day - No School
STREAM Swing Set Challenge
Viatorians "r" Us Facebook Page
Viatorians "R" Us is a closed, members only Facebook page consisting of parents/guardians of currently enrolled students. Any school questions or concerns should be emailed to the teacher or administration as faculty and staff do not monitor this page regularly. Only those individuals who are accepted into the group by the administrators may see or post on this page. It is not visible to the general Facebook population.
Any information posted and shared on this site must be of a positive or congratulatory nature.
Congratulating students or faculty on recent achievements or participation in various events, such as awards, sporting events, science fairs, chess club competitions, First Communion, graduation, and so forth.
Sharing information that other members might find interesting or useful, such as summer camps, dance classes, tutoring classes, etc.
Soliciting volunteers to help with certain projects and school events, such as the Halloween Carnival, Magazine Drive, Back to School Social, etc.
Viatorians R Us does not tolerate derogatory or negative comments of any sort. It is not a forum to air grievances or complain. Any comments along those lines will be removed by the administrator and those members who have engaged in that sort of discussion will be deleted from the group.