Norway and Sweden
- Wealthy mainly due to oil and natural gas pumped from under the North Sea.
- Mostly a cold climate and is north of the Arctic Circle.
- Coastline is mostly fjords or steep-sided valleys that are inlets to the sea.
- Parliamentary Democracy
- Very traditional people often wearing folk dance clothes for weddings and get togethers.
- Not members of the EU
- Oslo is the capital.
- Built wealth on industry and many natural resources.
- 8% of land can be used for farming
- Is a welfare state which uses high taxes to provide services to people who are sick, needy, jobless, or retired.
- Members of the EU.
- Constitutional Monarchy