SVE - Wrangler Strong
A MESSAGE FROM MRS. DE LA CRUZ
La traducción del boletín está disponible haciendo clic en el botón en la parte superior. The translation button is on the top banner.
Howdy Wrangler Families,
Here's wishing you a Happy Easter Weekend!
We will be adding our Green Zone coded students to our campus beginning on Monday, April 5th. If your child is coded as Green Zone, you received an email earlier in the week to confirm if your child is returning or if you would like for your child to remain in Remote Learning for the rest of this school year. Please go back and refer to it as it has important information regarding your child's return.
Since we have more students returning, we will be utilizing the back canopies for morning drop-off as we've done in the past.
Please note the following morning drop-off procedures:
- We will have 2 Drop Off Areas, one in the parking lot and one in the back canopies.
- Parents must remain in their vehicles wearing a mask.
- Students will be guided to enter the building by staff and will be walked to their class.
Our dismissal will remain the same as follows:
Dismissal will be in 3 locations:
- Front half circle for Busses and Day Care Vans Only.
- Parking lot drive-through for Pre-K, Kinder, 4th, and 5th grades.
- Back Canopies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grade.
- Dismissal for 1st-5th will be at 2:45.
- PK and Kinder will begin to walk out at 2:35 to dismiss before the upper grades dismiss.
- Parents must remain in vehicles and wear mask. Staff will assist in guiding your child to vehicle.
This week we begin with our 4th graders taking STAAR Writing. Students in Ms. Armendariz, Ms. Estrada, Ms. Munoz and Ms. Ruedas classes will take it this Tuesday at campus. The rest of the 4th graders will take it the following week. Parents of 4th graders have received information pertaining to testing as it is your discretion to bring your Remote Learning to test. If you have any questions regarding STAAR, please contact Asst. Principal, Ms. Tristan at 915-937-8103.
Students in 3rd-5th grade will receive emails with STAAR information later this week.
This month we are Celebrating and Recognizing Autism Awareness and the Military Child. Please see the calendar as we will designate certain days with colors that represent each. We will also Celebrate Occupational Therapists Month and Library Month. This week, we celebrate Librarian and Assistant Principal Appreciation Day.
Thank you for your support in our Online Book Fair! Information is below.
We will have a parent meeting this upcoming Wednesday, 5:00 p.m. in English and 5:45 in Spanish. Please fill out this form so that we can email you the link for our English Meeting or our Spanish Meeting.
Please continue to reduce the spread of COVID-19 by limiting gatherings, practicing social distancing, wearing your mask and frequent handwashing. As always, thank you for your support!!
Christine De La Cruz, Principal
Follow us on Twitter @SVista_ES
Month of April:
Occupational Therapist Appreciation
Month of the Military Child