Bryan County High
Week of August 23rd
Ready for the Week!
What a Friday Night Lights!
Congratulations to our football team on their HUGE win over Butler High School!
The Redskins are now 1-0!
Thank you for your work this week and for helping us transition back into wearing masks on a daily basis. Scholars have been ELITE at wearing them and coming to the upper office when they need one. Thank you for your commitment to your own personal health and well-being and that of others. That is what being a RED (Respectful, Engaged, and Dependable) skin is all about!
I love the learning that is going on in our learning spaces and the google meets that teachers have already set up. We will continue to learn and grow and be better together!
We will also continue to work on mitigating circumstances regarding CoVID. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us. Thank you for your support and for helping us continue to stay face to face.
Please make sure that you are getting our updates via our webpage, Facebook page, and through Thrillshare. If you need to update your information in Powerschool, you can do that on the app.
See you On #CelebrateMonday....it will be a RED day!
News and Notes
- Start and End time is 8:35-3:35
- Masks are now mandatory!
- Drop off time begins at 8:00
- ALL RED Fridays are FREE hat days for the entire school year!
- Scholars will go to breakfast and directly to 1st period or directly to 1st period.
- Breakfast and Lunch are 100% free to all scholars.
- Increased cleaning procedures are ongoing
- Assemblies and large group gatherings will be restructured
- Athletics will follow GHSA guidelines
- Paint Your Parking Space-- all week after school
- Parking Passes $40.00 a year
- Paint a Parking Space $20.00
- Seating charts will be used for all learning areas, including transportation
- All busses will drop off and pick up outside the MAIN gym (Upper School gym)
- Car riders will drop off in the front of the Upper School (High school)
- School Store will be opening after Labor Day
- CLUBS will be starting in October.
- No School September 6th and September 7th
- Student Council Elections will be after Labor Day
Do you have a book you want to see in our Media Center? Fill out the form below!