WE START REHEARSALS THIS WEEK!
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
We are incredibly excited to see you this week as we start rehearsals. Please be sure to read this newsletter in its entirety. It is full of critical information, including access to our Virtual Asynchronous Parent Meeting.
***As a reminder, if you prefer to read this newsletter in a different language, that option is available to you at the bottom of the newsletter.
See you this week!
- The RRPA Production Team
REHEARSALS THIS WEEK:
5:00 - 5:45 - Cast - #2 What Time Is It?
5:45 - 6:00 - Cast - #3 - What Time is It?
6:00 - 6:15 - Chad/Wildcats - What Time is it? Exit Music
6:15 - 6:45 - Ryan, Sharpettes, Pool Boys - Fabulous
6:45 - 7:00 - Voices in Troy's Head - Bet on It
Tuesday - 3/2 -
5:00 - 6:00 - "What Time Is It?"
6:00 - 6:30 - "What Time Is it Reprise."
6:30 - 7:00 - "What Time is it? Exit"
Wednesday - 3/3
5:00 - 6:30 - Troy, Gabriella, Ryan, Sharpay, Chad, Taylor, Martha, Kelsi, Zeke, Fulton
Thursday - 3/4
5:00 - 6:30 - Sharpay, Sharpettes, Ensemble Group 2, Ryan - "Fabulous"
VIRTUAL ASYNCHRONOUS PARENT MEETING
Our parent meeting is both online and asynchronous. Please be sure to visit our PARENT MEETING PAGE, browse through the slideshow, and fill out the confirmation form.
NEW PHONE NUMBER - CALL OR TEXT
The phone number is not monitored after 7 pm and on weekends.
There are three options for participating in our fundraising. We kindly ask that all students participate in at least 1 option. If you have difficulty with fundraising, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
1. OUTDOOR FLOWER SALES - These flowers are beautiful. Information is forthcoming. Please sell 3 Flats of Flowers. Flower sales will be released through our online store next week.
2. DONOR/ADVERTISEMENT - Please secure a donor or advertiser for a minimum of $75.
3. DONATE A $75 Opt-Out Fee - Paid at the time of registration.
We appreciate all of your support in these challenging times.
HSM2 SCRIPT PICK-UP
HOW TO READ THE CALENDAR
1. Look for the HSM:2 Rehearsal. Rehearsals begin in early March.
2. Open the rehearsal and look at the information.
3. Look for either your name or your ensemble's name.
4. If it reads "Entire Cast" or "Entire Company," that is you!
5. Please arrive 15 minutes before rehearsal to take temperatures and fill out the covid screening form.
***The production team will complete the rehearsal calendar after the 16th when registration is closed, and conflicts have been submitted.
A NOTE ABOUT TECH WEEK AND MEALS
TECH WEEK SCHEDULE:
Monday - Thursday:
5:30 pm - Arrive at RRHS in full costume/hair/make-up
6:00 pm - Downbeat
7:30 pm - Complete Run Through of Show
8:00 pm - Dismissal
Thank you for your understanding!