iPad App Challenge
2. Save this picture to your camera roll by holding down on the image and selecting "Save Image.
Making Your Comic
2. In the upper left corner, click the icon with the plus sign.
3. Choose "Photo Library", and select your picture from the Camera Roll.
4. Choose a bubble option from the bottom of the screen, and it will automatically add to your picture.
5. You can drag the bubble to the appropriate location, and also move the "tail" by dragging and resizing.
6. Double tap on your speech bubble to edit the text.
7. Add message, and select "Done". Edit any details you would like. Choose "Back" to return to your comic.
8. Comics save on the app, and can also be sent to the camera roll.
9. To send to photos, select the icon at the top that shows the comic coming out of an envelope...choose the button "Save Comic to Photos."
10. Your comic is complete!
**To receive the ComicTouch badge, email Ann and Renee your comic.