Updates and Reminders
July 30, 2020
A Few Highlights!
1. Welcome to the 2020-21 school year! The first day is tomorrow, Friday, July 31!
If you missed Chromebook pick-up, students will receive their devices at the beginning of the school year. If you are registered and enrolled in our Home Learning instruction, please contact our technology department to arrange for pick-up.
2. Please click on the following buttons for important information. We aim to keep you informed!
- Employment opportunities. Please consider serving our school district by joining our team as a substitute teacher or bus driver.
- 2020-21 Immunizations Requirements
- 2020-21 Revised Academic Calendar
- 2021-22 Academic Calendar
3. Our school board meetings will be held in the cafeteria at Cascade Middle School, 6423 S. CR 200 W, Clayton, IN 46118 beginning with the August 12th meeting and continuing until further notice. The monthly meetings will be held on the second Wednesday of each month.
The MCCSC Grand Reopening Plan
Our Guiding Principles
- Adapting personal behaviors to ensure everyone's health.
- Respecting the necessity of some inconveniences and forego some favored activities.
- Demonstrating flexibility and resilience to adapt to the fluid situation.
The following buttons provide information regarding specific areas and our Grand Reopening in its' entirety.
CHS "National Blue Ribbon School" and CMS "Schools to Watch"
Please click on the following links to enjoy some of the best aspects of Mill Creek Community School Corporation. We have successes galore and the pursuit of EXCELLENCE in all of our programs continues!
Thanks for all you do to provide support, insistence, and high expectations!
We are small schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES!
We are ...
- "A" rated school corporation
- "A" rated schools
- Four Star Schools
- eLearning School Corporation
- Riley Children's Foundation Miracle School Corporation
- Cascade High School - 2018 National Blue Ribbon School Recipient
- Cascade Middle School - 2020 Schools to Watch Recipient
Jim Diagostino, Ed.S.
Mill Creek Community School Corporation
Excellence in Achievement, Attitude, and Actions
Small Schools . . . BIG OPPORTUNITIES