WELCOME BABY REECE!
A little housekeeping
Please remember to respect other people's supplies! Do not share or take things without asking and replacing them. Missing supplies is not only inconvenient and costly, it causes trust issues and creates hard feelings, so please try to keep all the supplies on hand that you will need.
- Please remember before you leave to turn off all tools and on weekends unplug.
- Make sure coffee pot is off before leaving.
- Check heat/air if you are the last to leave to make sure its not to hi/low.
- Remember to keep color bowls clean and out of sink and put away.
- When paying rent make sure you label with name and date to ensure you get proper credit, and remember rent is due on fridays.
- Please help keep the shop clean and organized. Don't forget you are responsible for keeping your station and area around it clean and dusted.
And last but not least, please try to greet everyone the walks through the door to make them feel welcome!