Dr. Augustine Ramirez Intermediate
Parent Newsletter #2
The month of May is already upon us. Thank you for your efforts every day. We hope that you, your families and friends are well. Please feel free to share the information in these digital newsletters. Please do not forget to visit our Dr. Augustine Ramirez and CNUSD websites on a regular basis. The district website will have the most up to date information regarding our schools during this COVID-19 pandemic cnusd.k12.ca.us .
Geography Quiz #2 (who is faster with the answers? you or your children)
1. What is the largest river within Southern California? clue ... it is close by
2. What is the highest mountain peak in Southern California? clue ... some call it Old Greyback
3. What is the name of the 1st and 50th state in the United States?
4. Can you name all of the thirteen colonies?
Answers from the last Geo Quiz: 1. The Missouri River 2. The Nile River 3. Lake Superior
4. Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior and Huron
Thank you for your feedback and patience with device distribution. Please look for a district communication regarding the next device distribution date if you missed the first distribution date. If you have done the survey, then you will be contacted. Please remember it is only one device per family. You can click on the icon to the left. It will take you directly to the district device deployment information page.
It is staff appreciation week. If you have a moment this upcoming week , then please find attached some suggestions on how to show your appreciation for our staff who have been a part of your student's school experience this year.
3 more ways to get your children exercising
2. Bike there - Once some of the parks and trails open, take their bike or scooter and someone they know with them. Remind them to not forget to wear a helmet.
3. Earn extra cash - Making money and helping their bodies. They can clean the garage , mow the lawn, weeding or planting a garden.