Help kids learn.
Being a Preschool Teacher is not just looking at little kids. It is where you teach kids new things. And have a great time.
The salary pay for a Preschool Teacher would be, $32,000.
- attend to children's basic needs by feeding them,dressing them,and changing their diapers.
- establish and enforce rules for behavior,and procedures for maintaining order.
- teach basic skills such as color,shape,number and letter recognition,personal hygiene,and social skills.
- read books to entire classes or small
- requires the candidate to possess the key personal traits.
- as well as the formal education and training,needed to work with young children.
Education and Training
- To know how to teach
- graduate from high-school
- See kids laugh and learn.
- Teach kids and have them have a great education.
- Get to sing to kids.