Who were the people associated with the change?
- -Italian natural philosopher, astronomer, and mathematician.
- -Made fundamental contributions to the science of motion, astronomy, and strength of materials and to the development of the scientific method.
- -His discover of the telescope Revolutionized astronomy and paved the way Copernican heliocentric system but his discovery of that system eventually resulted in an inquisition processed against him.
- Copernicus developed his own celestial model of a heliocentric planetary system. Around 1514, he shared his findings in the Commentariolus. His second book on the topic, De revolutionibus orbium coelestium, was banned by the Roman Catholic Church not long after his May 24, 1543 death in Frauenburg, Poland
- Isaac Newton was an established physicist and mathematician, and is credited as one of the great minds of the 17th century Scientific Revolution. With discoveries in optics, motion and mathematics, Newton developed the principles of modern physics. In 1687, he published his most acclaimed work, Philosophiae, Natrualis, Principia Mathematica (Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy)
How did the change impact society at the time?
It impact our society because now we question our universe.
We also develop things we don't even need.
How is that change evidenced in today's modern society?
We question things and we send satellites to the universe and see if the universe keeps going or it stops.