AnHS Library COVID-19 Resources
With distance learning beginning today, I know that some of your teens may need support from the Library in order to complete their teachers' assignments. I have put together several resources (see below) that your Titans can access during the school closure. If they need any extra assistance or help in finding resources or using technology on their Chromebooks, they are also welcome to reach out to me by email at email@example.com.
Is your Titan in need of Chromebook Repair?
Students must complete the following Google repair form before coming to campus. Once the repair form is completed, students can bring their Chromebook to the front parking lot on their chosen date and at their selected time in order to receive a loaner Chromebook. All repaired Chromebooks can be picked up once we return to school.
Does your Titan need help finding information for their classes or using our databases?
Sacramento Public Library Databases
Free eBooks and audiobooks
Project Gutenberg eBooks
National Emergency Library - eBooks and audiobooks
Junior Library Guild Digital Home - new titles available daily, unlimited use!
Teaching Books Resources for Teens
Teaching Books Resources for Children
- Watch movies of authors in their studios
- Experience 12,000+ read-along audiobook performances
- Hear authors pronounce and tell the stories of their names
- Explore book trailers, Meet-the-Author recordings, and more
- Support assignments about books and author studies
- Find the right book for you (Reader's Advisory)