News and Notes for March 2013
TOWN HALL MEETING for CB EAST STADIUM
RENOVATION PROJECT UPDATE
A view of the East flags that also highlight our PATRIOT Way program.
Students are now able to enter into a two-story open lobby.
The CB East jazz band welcomes students to their new school!
CBSD SCHOOL BOARD BRIEFS
At the February 26, 2013 School Board Meeting, the Central Bucks School District School Board:
1. Heard the Jazz West performance before the school board meeting.
2. Heard the Academic Spotlight about the Naviance Report from Michael Curtis, Counselor at CB West, and Taryn Barrett, Counselor at CB South.
3. Heard the Superintendent’s Report and Curriculum, Finance, Human Resources, and MBIT Committee Reports.
4. Approved School Board Minutes.
5. Approved Treasurer’s Report.
6. Approved contract with Public Financial Management (PFM) for Financial Advisor Services as the District looks to restructure its debt.
7. Tabled School Board Policy 806 – Child Student Abuse so that proposed policy can be posted on-line and discussed at appropriate committee meetings.
8. Approved various personnel items, student trips, and staff workshops.
9. Received the Semi-Annual Rating of Elementary and Secondary Temporary Professional Employees