The criminal mastermind is back! DEAD OR ALIVE
What Tungsten did to the world.
1. Strongest metal in the periodic table in high temp
2. Illegal trading for tungsten
3. Escaped and destroyed of criminating evidence
Last seen in
Used as an alloy with steel
Filament of light bulbs
Used in electric furnaces
1. Knapp, Brian J., and David Woodroffe. Potassium to Zirconium. Vol. 18. Danbury, CT: Grolier Educational, 2002. Print.
2. Labounty, Thomas. "Tungsten." (W). Midwest Tungsten Service, 05 May 2012. Web. 22 Sept. 2015.
Generally stable with air, water, certain acids, and bases.
Reactive with only halogens
- Heavy stone
Thermal conductivity: 206 W-1 K-1
Density of Solid: 19250 kg m-3
Molar volume: 196 cm3
First arresting officers