Valley Kiwanis & Pack 207 Breakfast
All You Can Eat! Invite all of your friends and family!
Valley Kiwanis & Pack 207 Pancake Breakfast
Saturday, Nov 3rd, 6:30-11am
467 S Main St
Proceeds directly benefit Cub Scout Pack 207
Ticket Sales and Donations
- Email Steven Huey at email@example.com or call/text 570-436-3373 with any questions.
- Checks should be made payable to "Valley Kiwanis"
- Cash and checks can be given to Steven Huey, Pack Breakfast Chairman, prior to or on the day of the breakfast in an envelope.
- Buyers keep their tickets and bring them to the breakfast on November 3
- Donations are accepted!
- Additional tickets will be sold at the door the day of the breakfast.
Tips for Our Waiters
You always need to:
- If not already, circle whether the order is for an Adult or Child
- Write the number of the table on the ticket. Each table has a sign with its number.
- Write your name on the ticket.
You might need to:
- Cross out an item that a customer doesn't want, such as eggs or sausage
You never need to:
- Circle anything other than "Adult" or "Child"
- Circle or cross out any drink choices
- Try to serve the customers as soon as they sit down. Make sure they have silverware, napkins, coffee cups, and condiments
- Make sure that coffee is available on the table
- Once filled out correctly (see above) bring your tickets to the left side of the kitchen window, then go fill the drink orders for your customers
- If a customer wants more of an item, please bring their empty plate back to the window for a refill.
- When customers are done remove any dirty plates, cups, silverware and prepare the table for new customers
Thank you for helping with the pancake breakfast, we appreciate your time and effort!