Bertram Family Connection
December 12, 2022
12 Days of Christmas Dress Up Days
Class Parties - December 15
Our December class parties will be on Thursday, December 15th. Party times are set by grade level. Parents are invited and will need to check in at the office with the event ticket that will be sent home on Monday, December 12th. Family members arriving without an event ticket will need to check in at the office with photo ID.
8:30am-9:30am - 2nd
9am-10 am - 4th
9:30-10:30 am - 1st
10am-11am - Pre K
12:30-1:30pm - Kinder
1pm-2pm - 5th grade
1:30-2:30pm - 3rd
5th Grade Baby Pictures for the Yearbook
Fifth Grade Parents,
It’s your child’s last year here at Bertram Elementary! For the yearbook we would like a baby picture of all the fifth graders!
WE ARE ASKING YOU TO SEND IN:
1. ONE baby picture of your child. This picture should be only of your child.
2. Choose a file that is at least 300 DPI.
3. Email the digital file to Bertrambulldogpto@gmail.com Please include the child’s first and last name in the email, along with the child’s Homeroom teacher’s name.
4. Name the file with child’s LastName.FirstName
5. If you are not able to email a digital file please send an original photo to school with your child. Have their name and teacher’s name written on the back. They will turn it into their teacher. We will return the original to you!
PLEASE SEND ASAP! We would really like every 5th grader to be a part of this page!
PTO Vice President / Yearbook Chair
Georgetown Church of Christ - Christmas Pantry Boxes
The Georgetown Church of Christ will be giving out boxes of pantry staples for the holidays. There will be 50 boxes available on a first come, first serve basis. The boxes can be claimed by coming through the pavillion car lane on Monday, December 12th from 11am-1pm. Please stay in your car. The volunteers will load the food into your trunk. This opportunity is available for our local community. If you know someone in need, feel free to share this information with them.
The Nutcracker At Home - FREE
For the 3rd year in a row Ballet San Antonio along with our sponsor H-E-B, is honored to share with you our full-length performance of The Nutcracker as a 100% FREE experience.
This holiday tradition was created in 2020 as a way to bring The Nutcracker to the children who would normally attend one of our Student Matinee performances, as a way to help provide a sense of normalcy and joy during the not-so-normal holiday season. We soon realized that with our film being shared virtually we had an amazing opportunity to reach children across Texas that may not have access to live ballet or fine art productions, and our virtual event was born! We have served tens of thousands of children across Texas the past two years and are hopeful that this year we will serve hundreds of thousands of children!
One way we are hoping to achieve that is by offering the film from November 25th through for the whole month of December to give families time to watch and enjoy the film!
Our Holiday Wish for 2022 is that by sharing this FREE event of The Nutcracker, we are able share our love of dance and fine art with all children across Texas regardless of economic status, location, or access to a live performance, which is the main part of our mission at Ballet San Antonio to make dance accessible to all!
Performance Length: 80 minutes
The film will be available November 25th through December 31st.
Click here to sign up. You will receive a private Youtube link to access the performance.
Need a transportation change? Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 1:30pm!
Bertram Elementary School
- 7:15am Student Drop Off/ Breakfast
- 7:25am Office Opens
- 7:40am School Begins
- 7:45am Students arriving after this time are marked tardy
- 9:00am Students not in attendance are marked absent
- 1:30pm Any transportation changes DUE, please email: email@example.com
- 2:30pm All Early Checkouts must be complete - Remember to bring your picture ID to complete early check out
- 3:20pm Student Dismissal
- 3:45pm Office/School Closes