The National AeroSpace Training & Research Center
LIMITED SPACE: PA VIRTUAL STUDENT EXCLUSIVE EVENT for 5th grade through 12th graders
A digital emergency information form is mandatory to attend this outing. Please click on the link and submit your student's information if you have not already done so for the 2016-2017 school year.
WHAT IS NASTAR?
Friday, March 24th, 12:45-3pm
125 James Way
YES.... YOU READ THAT RIGHT, FREE!
ETC’s NASTAR Center offers a variety of aerospace education experiences.
Bring your students to The NASTAR Center, where they will see:
- The world’s most advanced high-performance centrifuge, the PHOENIX Centrifuge
- Altitude chamber
- Aircraft simulators
- Ejection Seat Simulator
Field trip content has been organized to reinforce PA academic standards for science, technology, engineering, and career education.
Please note: Students will not be permitted to “ride” or try out any of the training equipment.
OLS Hours - 120 minutes of Science
Reminder for all PA Virtual events
1. In consideration of our students with serious allergies, please refrain from bringing nut (food) products and balloons.
2. As always, to limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PAVCS event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
3. For safety: All student need to be accompanied by a parent or learning coach. All student must wear shoes/sneakers for the entire school event and please refrain from bringing pets.
4. If there is a possibility of severe weather, please check Blackboard the day of the event in case the even is cancelled due to weather.
5. All PAVCS events are tobacco free.