Black History Month
Poster Contest 2016
2016 Contest Theme, "I have a DREAM!"
2. All letters should be clearly written and all words spelled correctly.
3. On the back of each poster, please clearly print the students name, grade, age, and teacher's name.
4. All posters must be submitted to Samantha Eason or Crystal Belfield by the end of the school day on Wednesday, February 2016.
5. No inappropriate words, articles, or pictures.
6. Failure to adhere to contest rules may result in disqualification of entry.
Originality, Research, Design, and adherence to contest rules.
Kindergarten through 5th grade
Prizes: First, Second, & Third place winners in each grade category
Awards will be presented at the Black History program on Friday, February 26th
The future belongs to those who prepare for it today. Malcolm X-
All great achievements require time. - Maya Angelou-
Yes, we have a DREAM at G.W. Bulluck Elementary School.