The PC Connection
August 14 - August 18
Johnson, Margarita - 8/3
Collins, Chad - 8/6
Brown, Emily - 8/11
Balabuch, Pilar - 8/14
Medina, Lorena - 8/17
Hamilton, Jenifer - 8/18
Week at a Glance
14 Staff PTA Breakfast
14 PLC Day @ 8:30-3:30
14 Meet the Teacher Night (A-K: 5:30-6:30 & L-Z: 6:00-7:00)
15 Campus PD
16 First Day of School
16 Tears & Cheers Breakfast @ 7:40-8:30, Bear Den
Upcoming Important Dates
21 ELI/SELI/KR window opens
22 Kinder Orientation @ 5:30pm, Cafeteria
23 ELI/DRA Refresher @ 3:15pm, Library
31 Celebration Meeting @ 3:10pm, Library (SPED Snacks)
- Please make sure that you bring all your questions to the Superheroes Take Flight training on Tuesday at 12:30pm in the library. At this time, we will cover cafeteria and dismissal procedures. Additionally, Suzanne Danhof, PTA President, will make pertinent announcements regarding PTA.
- Please make sure you have joined the PTA! We want 100% participation.
- The Technology Lunch & Learns are on the Yearly Calendar. We hope that everyone attends because our fabulous ITS team provides simple tech tools to help with student engagement and comprehension!
- If you need assistance with Google Apps, please do not hesitate to contact Lacey Rainey and she will come to your room to assist you at any time.
- Our AWESOME fifth grade team (and Kendra) will train you all on Freshgrade on Tuesday. Please make sure you bring a laptop or iPad to the training.
Dicho of the Week:
We will start the Dichos next week - stay tuned!