Life During The New Deal
Jaelyn Whitfield & Matkara Barnes
Role Of Women During The New Deal
- Frances Perkins was the first women to head an executive department in national gov.
- Woman were leaders in many New Deal agencies
Roles of Africans America
- The Black Cabinet represented a change from past administrations , and it helped push the new deal further than it would have gone.
-Roosevelt led the U.S. through the great depression and world war 2, and greatly expanded the powers of the federal government.
Writers During Great Depression
- James Agee was a film critic for time magazine, penned the screen play for the African queen.
- walker evan is one of the most influential artist of the twentieth century.