Merryhill School News
We need to ask that all students take their projects home this afternoon. Projects left after today will be discarded. Thank you.
Daddy and Daughter Dance - just one week away!
We cannot wait to see everyone there!
Flu and Illness
Please help our efforts by reminding your students to take extra precautions; wash hands thoroughly, cover their coughs and sneezes, etc. Please keep your student out of school if they show any signs of flu or other communicable illness. Students should be out the school for 24 hours symptom free without medication before returning to school.
As a community, we will work together to keep all of our children healthy.
Scripps Spelling Bee
Year End Receipts
Family of the Week - Meet the Sharp Family
Tell us about your family.
We have been at Merryhill for about 12 years. Our oldest son started when he was three years old and graduated from 6th Grade with a wonderful group of kids (that still stay in touch many years later). Our youngest son started in Pre-K and will be in the 6th grade next year. We have loved our time at the school.
What is your favorite Merryhill memory?
Being part of the first class to have a formal 6th Grade Graduation ceremony.
I originally was looking for just a child care but for about the same price, we were able to have our children in private school.
Anything else you would love to share?
I always tell others how the teachers and staff push the children to see the importance of character, as well as academics.
Complete these three short questions about your family. Send your family photo to email@example.com.
- February 13: 3rd grade enrichment trip to Waco
- February 14: Valentine card exchange and special snack
- February 15: Preschool progress reports sent home
- February 15: Kindergarten Club
- February 16: Daddy and Daughter Dance 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- February 16: Step Up Day
- February 19: President's Day holiday - no instructional classes
- February 22: 3rd-6th grade enrichment trip to UTA Kids' Day
- February 23: Intermediate Step Up Day
- February 26: Baba Kwasi African Heritage presentation
- February 27: Preschool and Sibling picture day
- February 28: Elementary picture day
- February 28: Final day of the early registration for the 2018-2019 school year