January 30, 2020
Here's What Happened This Week
- On Saturday, some of our Warwick Bears joined our Music Teacher, Mrs. Amanda Kelly, and the rest of the CBSD staff and students in performing at CB Save the Music. It is anticipated this event will raise $40,000 to help a school in Newark, NJ start a music program.
- On Monday there was a Peer Mentor Meeting for Mr. Endy, Ms. McGettigan, Miss Erb & Mr. Heine's homerooms.
- On Tuesday, Thomas Taylor, author of Malamander and Gargantis, visited our 4th - 6th graders. We thank Mrs. Kehan and our PTO for bringing authors to Warwick so our students can hear the voice and catch the excitement from the people who write the books they love.
- On Tuesday, there was a Student Council meeting with Advisors Mr. Heine and Mrs. Jethon. They are planning a pretzel sale. Stay tuned for details!
- On Wednesday there was practice after school for our Spring Musical, Wizard of Oz. It is really coming together! You are going to want to save the dates: March 5 & 6.
- On Wednesday, CBSD hosted a Celebration of Schools. It was incredible to see the talent and dedication of our teachers and students!
- Today there is play practice after school.
What's Happening Next?
- On Monday, February 3 the Kindness Club meets after school.
- On Wednesday, February 5 there is play practice after school.
- On Friday, February 7 the Sewing Club meets at 7:30 AM.
- On Thursday, February 6 there is play practice after school.
- We have a Warwick Spirit Day on Friday, February 7th! Wear maroon and white to show your Warwick Bear Pride.
- On Friday, February 7 the PTO is holding their Sweetheart Dance is at 7:00 PM. You can purchase tickets using this My Payments Plus link.
Click here to see more events planned for Warwick during this school year.
OTHER NEWS ITEMS
Warwick Lunch/Recess Assistant Needed
Central Bucks Aquatics Spring Programs
Please visit www.cbsd.org/aquatics for information about the following Central Bucks Aquatics spring programs:
- Group swim lessons (sign-up now for evaluations on 2/25, 2/29, or 3/5; registration deadline 3/4 or when space is filled if sooner)
- Swim team clinic (sign-up now for evaluations on 2/25 or 2/29; registration deadline 4/3 or when space is filled if sooner)
- Diving clinic (registration deadline 3/13 or when space is filled if sooner)
- Lifesaving Recertification (register now to reserve your spot – registration open until week prior to class subject to space availability)
Understanding the IEP Presentation
CB East High School Baseball Clinic
Sunday, Feb. 2nd, 9am
2804 Holicong Road
Blood Drive in Memory of Alison Greenberg
Friday, Feb. 14th, 1-6pm
Warwick Elementary School, Jamison, PA, USA
6th Grade Parent Middle School Orientation
Tuesday, Feb. 18th, 7pm
2900 Township 391 Highway
Thursday, March 19th, 6:30pm
2090 Land Road
2nd & 3rd Grade Music Concert
Thursday, March 26th, 6pm
Warwick Elementary School, Jamison, PA, USA
PTO Event, Sportsplex At Warminster
Saturday, March 28th, 2pm
654 York Road
Two Shirt Sales for Great Causes!
Autism Awareness Shirt Sale
District Art Shirt Sale
Kindergarten registration began on November 19! Families of new students who are eligible to enroll in kindergarten in the 2020-2021 school year are invited to begin the registration process. Get the details on eligibility, what documents to gather, and how to navigate the online registration process at www.cbsd.org/registration. We look forward to welcoming the class of 2032!
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Use this link to update your student's emergency information, check attendance, see immunizations, and more.
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Stay tuned for NEW information on how to "clip" Box Tops without using scissors at all!
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.