M.S. in Instructional Technology
For PROFESSIONAL TRAINERS
About the Program
NYIT's Professional Trainers master's program in Instructional Technology develops expertise in learning and performance improvement in organizational settings in the 21st century. Graduates work in a variety of corporate and industrial settings, as well as educational, private, not-for-profit, public service, and government sectors. They serve as trainers, instructional designers, and internal and external consultants, as well as learning and e-learning specialists.
What the Professional Trainers program offers you
- A 33-credit Master of Science degree in Instructional Technology
- Experience and expertise as a training and performance improvement professional
- Proficiency in the integration of instructional technology for learning applications
- Experience with tools of problem solving and communication in industry and government..
- Professional development for key roles as an internal consultant or e-learning specialist
- Exciting learning environments with faculty practitioners and outside experts
- Our program is ranked 31st nationally by the U.S. News in the Best Online Graduate Education Programs category (2014 U.S. News report).
- We offer high quality education, rigorous curriculum, research-based practices, and state-of-the-art instructional technology.
- Our tuition is affordable (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-686-7777516-686-7777 for details.) Financial aid is also available.
- The class time is flexible to meet with your busy schedule.
- Our campus is located in New York, one of the areas that organizations and corporations mostly demand employees with skills in instructional design.
- We offer you alumni network to connect with experienced trainers.
- Our class size is small (7 to 20). Our students and faculty have a strong rapport.