COSM Dean's Office
Remember to do these things daily
- Punch in and out of ADP.
- Change the date on the stamp.
- Check for mail in the "Incoming" mail tray.
- Check the "Work to be Done" tray periodically.
- Check the "To be Filed" tray periodically.
- Always check to see if a document is double-sided before copying.
- Always *duplex copy unless told otherwise. *If there is more than one page that needs to be copied, make copies that are front and back.
- Check the paper in the copy machine - add paper if needed.
- Check/empty recycle bins in the break room weekly or as needed.
- Faculty files need to be hole punched and filed in the appropriate section of the folder under the file clasps.
- Do not leave documents loose in the files.