By: Sarah Herring
- Dark blue water that looks like the sky on a stormy night
- In the winter a light coat of crystal snow covers the water
- A trim of fresh green grass surrounding the water
- At night the sunset with a mixture of pink, yellow, orange lights up the sky and leaves a reflection on the water
The locations of the Estuary's are all over the world. The location that I will be taking about is the Estuary at Long Island Sound.
- Minerals in the water
- The average precipitation is 34.2
Average High and Low Temperatures
- The average low temperature is -14.7 C°
- The highest temperature is 19.5 C°
What to Bring When Traveling to The Estuary's
- Warm clothing (Long sleeves, Long pants, Hats, Gloves, Etc.)
- Shorts, Tee- shirts (for warm days)
- Swim suits (Swimming attire)
Threats to the Estuary's
- Doing human activites
- Canoeing Canoeing Swimming, etc.
Why Is the Estuary's important?
The Estuary's are important because it is the habitat of a lot of animals. If the Estuary's did not exist then all of these animals would not have a home to live in.