Field Park Principal's Update
November 15, 2019
Hello Field Park Families,
It's going to be a fun and busy week coming up; we are looking forward to seeing you all soon for our Parent Teacher Conferences!
Things to Check Out:
- Parent Teacher Conferences Reminders
- Thank a Staff Member
- STEM Club Info (2nd-3rd Grade)
- Canned Goods Donation Drive
Updates for the Week of 11/18- 11/22:
- 11/18 - 11/22: American Education Week
- Weds. 11/20: Late Arrival (10am)
- Thurs., 11/21: Gift Wrap Pickup, Book Fair, Special Person Night 5pm (PACK NUT-FREE LUNCHES, as lunch will be in classrooms! Thanks!)
Mark Your Calendars for Upcoming Dates:
- Mon. 11/25 & Tues. 11/26: Parent Teacher Conferences (NO SCHOOL for kids!)
- Weds. 11/27 - Fri. 11/29: NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving Break
- Weds. 12/4: Early Dismissal
- Thurs. 12/5: Band and Orchestra Holiday Concert, 7pm at McClure Gym
- Fri. 12/6: Gift Card Gallery Orders Due
- Sat. 12/7: Holiday Gift Shop (PTO Event), 10am
- Mon. 12/9: Field Park Holiday Concert 1:30pm
- Fri. 12/13: Gift Card Gallery Orders Due
- Sat. 12/14: Gingerbread House Making (PTO Event), 1pm in Gym
Please feel free to reach out with any questions/concerns!
FIELD PARK UPDATES:
Parent Teacher Conferences REMINDERS
If you have a phone conference scheduled, please be sure that you know the direct line to your child's classroom teacher to call in for the conference, OR that you have been in communication with your child's teacher about how to connect otherwise.
Thank a Staff Member
Don't forget to "Thank a Staff Member" this week - we appreciate it!
Take a few moments to thank our support staff, as Wednesday, November 20th is "Educational Support Professionals Day"!
Michele Spiegel (Reading Intervention)
Peggy Link (K)
Maria Ognibene (K)
Terry Geimer (General Assistant, largely 1st Grade)
Julie McGann (2F)
Emily Carter (3W)
Gina Avgeris (3E)
Julie Johnson (4E)
Sue Quigley (4A)
Janet Schoneman (5E)