Gallatin High Update
Week of October 24-30, 2022
Congratulations, GHS Cross Country!
Fall Play Opens this weekend
Students-make sure to get your fall activity passport punched if you attend so you can enter your passport in the drawing for prizes!
Students in Ms. Gilmartin's and Mr. Johnson's combo class finalize their unit 1 assessments for peer editing.
| || |
Seniors and their parents receive help on the FAFSA form during last week's support session hosted by the CCC and MSU.
The Week Ahead
Monday, October 24
- PAC Lunch for teachers-thank you, parents!
- School Board meeting, 5:45pm
Tuesday, October 25
- Girls Soccer Playoff game vs. Helena High 4:00 p.m. at Sportspark-date subject to change due to weather, keep your eye out for announcements
Wednesday, October 26
Thursday, October 27
- School Picture re-takes
- Crosstown Volleyball, 7pm at GHS
Friday, October 28
- Marching band departs for competition in Idaho
- Football hosts playoff game vs. Missoula Big Sky, 7pm
- Theater performance opening night, BHS auditorium, 7pm
Saturday, October 29
Theater performance at BHS auditorium, 7pm
Sunday, October 30
Theater performance at BHS auditorium, 2pm
Other Upcoming Dates
- Thanksgiving Break – November 23-25
- Winter Break – December 17, 2022 - January 1, 2023
- Finals Week - January
- Spring Break – March 13-17
- Prom – Saturday, April 15
- Graduation – Saturday, June 3, 10:00 a.m.
Please note the date change - Picture Retakes will be Thursday, October 27th.
Photos from last week's choir concert
Senior Photo Yearbook Submissions - Due November 30!
If you would be interested in some assistance this season with gifts for your children, please fill out this confidential form. Please fill out one form for each child.
All submissions are due by Monday, December 5th.
If you would be interested in giving to this program or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.