May 22, 2017
Thank Yous and Celebrations
Thank you to everyone for pitching in to make Field Day a success! Special thanks to Laura, Kathy, and Melody for all your hard work!
Thank you Kinder, 1st, and 2nd grades for holding conferences with your students' families.
Erica, thanks for preparing LPAC documents!
Interview Teams, thank you for making time to interview potential candidates!
For having CMIT paperwork ready and coordinating CMIT meetings, thank you Andi and Erin!
Thank you all for chipping money or items for our Volunteer Breakfast!
Thank you all for implementing Morning Meetings!
Just 8 days until Summer Break!!
- For Volunteer Appreciation, please either sign up to bring an item or give $7 to Dalia or Erin as your contribution. Sign up sheets are in the lounge.
- Your completed EOY Checklist is due to Dalia before you leave for Summer Break June 2.
- May 22 - Dr. Bingelli visits Bethany
- May 23 - Volunteer Breakfast 7:30-9:00 am; Schimelpfenig performance in the gym for any available grades 10:30-11:30
- May 24 - IWK Meetings
- May 25 - CMIT Meetings
- May 26 - Tier II Documentation Due to Erin Swain
- May 29 - Memorial Day Holiday for Teacher and Students
- May 30 - SBIC Meeting at 5:00 pm
- May 31 - Team Leader Meeting
- June 1 - EOY Parties; 5th Grade Graduation at 6:00 pm
- June 2 - Staff vs. 5th Grade KIckball Game at 8:00 am; Early Release; End of 4th Nine Weeks; Last day of school; Report Cards go home; Staff Meeting at 2:30 pm; EOY Checklist due to front office before leaving