Be Safer On The Internet
10 ways to stay safer on the internet.
- Never give any of your personal information to anyone on the internet.
- Be really careful while developing a website.
- Always inform your parents when you come across anything online that makes them uncomfortable.
- Never agree to meet face to face with someone.
- Avoid chat rooms that discuss sex or cults.
- Be suspicious of anyone you meet in a chat room.
- Choose a gender-neutral online name in a chat room to avoid harassment.
- Never respond to massages or bullet inboards that are sexually obscene.
- Never send any personal materials to an online friend.
- Always be reminded that the people they meet online may not be who they say they are.