Clay Johnson and Joe Gleeson
Our Business Activities
2. Raising Capital- Our money was coming from our own pockets at first then we took loans from the bank. Then after good sales and determination we picked up 3 investors.
3. Employee and Training- In the beginning, we had our families help with employee training. Employees now that we have more capital, have to go through training for three months before they can work independently at the shop.
4. Buying Goods and Services- We get supplies from the most trusted auto parts producer "AutoMall". We only buy quality items, at the best price for our customer. Our manufacturers are always domestic.
5. Marketing Goods and Services- We post advertising on newspapers and online newspapers. We tell people by word of mouth and created social media accounts. We have the occasional commercial telling people where and what our business is.
6. Maintaining Business Records- We keep everything thing in order online. We organize it into separate folders and have the exact information about the customer. We have what he/she bought, what he/she paid, and the date.
5 Short Term Goals
2. Have at least 25 customers or more by the third month.
3. Have Customer Satisfaction over 75%.
4. Give frequent customers discounts.
5. Research how much money the average consumer would spend on work on his car and compare it to our current prices.