- Helps keep cholesterol at healthy range
- Lowers blood pressure & triglyceride levels
- Prevents plaque build up in arteries.
- High in vitamin D
- Vitamins A, B, B6, & E
- Packed with protein
- Several essential amino acids
- Also calcium, iron magnesium, zinc, & phosphorus
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Salmon originated from the tributaries of the North Atlantic & Pacific oceans
- Now they are found through out the world and non-native waters due to transplanting
- Salmon are born in fresh water then migrate and live most of they're lives in the oceans
- Later they come back to fresh water streams to reproduce.
- The Dr. Oz. Show