Archie R. Cole Middle School
A 2015 National Blue Ribbon School
May 2, 2016 - May 6, 2016
- In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week and a gestures of gratitude for all your hard work on behalf of the students of Cole Middle School, the PTG has provided picnic tables for you to enjoy lunch outside. They will provide refreshments for the meeting tomorrow and a luncheon on Tuesday.
- Unfortunately, I have to share that Victor's dad passed away this weekend. All of the arrangements are private. His home address is 463 Glen Hill Drive, Saunderstown, 02874.
- Welcome back, Jen Armstrong. Many thanks to Olivia for teaching both orchestra and chorus this yearII
- Congrats to Jody and the Mock Trial Team on their second win.
- Wonderful job Nina, Christine, and Meg with the Art and Music Night! Impressive student talent.
- A big shout to Caroline and Rosie for preparing the materials for PARCC. It was an enormous task to get the booklets ready with labels, etc. and prepare the boxes.
- Bring on the PARCC!! If anyone has a graphing calculator of their own - it would be great if we could borrow it for the testing.
Permitted student materials only after they have submitted their test....
Recreational reading, textbooks, pamphlets, magazines, notebooks, pens or colored pencils. Please remind students to bring these materials with them to the sessions as well as their own calculators. 4 function for grade 6 and 7, scientific for grade 8, and graphing for Algebra I.
- The Cole Middle School Drama Club presents Disney’s Aladdin, Jr. on May 6 at 7:00 p.m.and May 7 at 4:00 p.m. in the East Greenwich High School auditorium. Tickets are $10 each and will be available in the Cole office.
- Have a great week!
This Week at Cole
2:10: Faculty Meeting
Baseball home game
PTG Luncheon _ Teacher Appreciation Week
1:00: Data Team
Softball home game
7:00pm: SC Meeting in Cole Library
6:30pm: NJHS Induction Ceremony
Baseball home game
7:00pm: Aladdin at EGHS