Scan Documents on an iPhone or iPad
WHPS Tech Tip
Using the Notes app on an iPhone or iPad, you can scan documents and add a signature or manually sign a document.
Scan a document
- Open a note or create a new note.
- Tap the camera, then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera on your device.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will be automatically scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the circle or one of the Volume buttons.
- Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- You can add additional scans to the document or tap Save when you're done.
Then you can send the file(s) to Drive or email.