September 27, 2018
Playground Blacktop Painted!
CJ, a sophomore a Central Bucks East, selected the Warwick playground blacktop area as the focal point of his Boy Scout Eagle Project. After coordinating with Mr. Robert Kleimenhagen, Jr., Director of CBSD Facilities, and our Principal, Mrs. Leatherbarrow, CJ planned, arranged, and lead a crew of volunteers from BSA Troops 262 and 256. They painted the basketball courts and four square areas in our school's colors--maroon and white. He hopes that these areas bring our students "hours and hours of recess fun!"
CJ would like to thank the BSA Troops 262 and 256 and all of the other volunteers that helped with the completion of this project. He extends special thanks to Lewis Paint in Hatboro for their genorosity, kindness, expertise and counsel.
The Warwick Elementary School Community thanks you, CJ!
6th Grade Camp Adventure Day 2
We thank Mrs. Taggart and the 6th Grade Teachers for making the arrangements for this incredible experience for our 6th graders. We also thank our PTO for helping subsidize the cost. Thank you Camp Adventure for providing a safe and challenging experience. And thank you, 6th graders, for making us all so very Warwick Proud!
Coats for Kids!
- Friday, October 19 from 4 - 7:30 p.m. at the Doylestown YMCA Branch (2500 Lower State Rd., Doylestown, PA 18901, 215-348-8131)
- Saturday, October 20 from 9:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. at the Warminster Branch (624 Old York Rd, Warminster, PA 18974, 267-387-9622)
- Sunday, October 21 from 1 to 5 p.m. at the Warminster Heights Community Center (75 Downey Drive)
Please contact the Central Bucks Family YMCA for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Parent Positive: Raise Them Strong
Thursday, Sep. 27th, 7pm
313 West State Street
Brooks Gibbs is an award winning social skills educator who teaches students, parents, and teachers how to build emotional resilience and live by the Golden Rule. His program Raise Them Strong empowers students to make friends and manage emotions. He has spoken to over 2,500 schools and shared his message with over 2 million students. We look forward to seeing you at Lenape Middle School for this Parent Positive opportunity!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
PTO 6th Grade Halloween Howl
Friday, Oct. 26th, 7-9pm
Warwick Elementary School Gym
We are excited to invite our 6th graders to Warwick's Annual Halloween Howl! We will have a DJ, snacks, contests, and lots of FUN! Click here for a Sign-up Genius for parents/guardians for food, drinks, and volunteers. All volunteers need to have school district clearances (see Helpful Links below).
NOTE: PERMISSION AND PAYMENT FORM WERE SENT HOME WITH EACH 6th GRADE STUDENT. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST RETURN THIS IN ORDER TO JOIN IN THE FUN!
PTO Mother-Son Event
Friday, Nov. 2nd, 7-8:30pm
501 Churchville Lane
Box Top Contest Announcement
Please put all of your Box Top clippings on a collection sheet or in a Ziploc bag. Don't forget to label them with your child's name and room number. Our first contest is underway and ends on Friday, October 26th. The winning class will earn a special reward such as extra recess time, an electronics day, or an ice cream social AND a gift card for their teacher! If you have any questions, please contact the PTO.
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, cal 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Please clip Box Tops and return them to school.
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: A Letter from our President and PTO Web Page
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week.
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.