Owyhee Storm Forecast
Owyhee High School Summer Sports Camps 2022
Contact email@example.com with football questions.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with Girls Soccer questions.
FREE OHS Soccer Camp for Middle School Boys
OHS Hosting Volleyball Camp
Owyhee Volleyball is hosting an elementary and middle school camp for boys and girls of all skill level on May 31, June 1, June 2 at Owyhee High School. For more information and to register
Elementary Camp: K - 3rd graders
Elementary Camp: 4th and 5th graders
Middle School Camp: 6th - 8th graders
Contact email@example.com with volleyball questions.
Interested In Running Cross Country This Fall?
Girls Rugby Retreat
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with girls rugby questions.
Attention 2022-23 High School Storm Athletes!
- Please visit our Sports Medicine website for instructions on how to make a new SWOL profile if you're a new athlete: westada.org/OHS/SportsMedicine
- Current OHS SWOL profiles just reset on 5/1, so all athletes will need to complete their IQ and concussion forms again
- If athletes have a current OHS profile, they do not need to make a new one, and if they try to we'll deny the request to avoid confusion.
- along those lines, the school ID is STORM
- All athletes who will be freshmen, juniors, or new to Idaho need a new physical dated after 5/1/22. The IHSAA rules are very specific in requiring a new physical their freshman/junior year. It also must be on the IHSAA official physical form found on our website in our signatures.
- Athletes are not cleared until they email the athletic trainers (Clark & Foster) to confirm that their SWOL forms are complete. They will respond and CC coach notifying all parties that the athlete is in fact cleared to participate.