Recruiting Boot Camp - Day 2!
Gooooood morning ladies!
I hope that yesterday's email and homework got you excited and thinking about leadership and recruiting!
So let's jump right into today's homework!
- Get your Opportunity Notebook out and flip to the next page. Start making a list of women that you KNOW could use some extra cash. Maybe they're your friends on Facebook who always post about how expensive their children's sports are. Maybe they're complaining about the cost of groceries. We all know at least five women who could use an extra $300 a month. Write them down!
- Then flip to the next page. On this page think of the ladies who need some FUN in their life! The ones who seem to only do things for their husband and kids and never really for themselves. Maybe they're stay at home moms with 4 kids or maybe a single mom who never gets some time to herself. Maybe they're not a mom at all! Maybe it's a college student who is going to school full time and also working a crazy part time job to pay for her apartment! Write those ladies down!
- Reply to this email and let me know the following:
- How many names you wrote on on both pages (You do not need to tell me their names, but you can if you'd like!)
- How many of those ladies could use an extra $1,000 to help cover Christmas gifts this year!
Check your email tomorrow morning for Day 3!
I believe in YOU!