Student Tech Bytes
March 23, 2021
Why are you excited to return to school? Record your Flipgrid response by clicking on this button.
Revised Hotspot Check Out Process
If you need to request a hotspot, please fill out the Hotspot Request Form (below). Once a request has been made and a device is available, our tech team will reach out to you and schedule an appointment for pick up at our Curbside Tech Support location.
This month's focus is Digital Footprint & Identity, which means being aware of our online presence and what information we tell others about ourselves online. Please visit our Digital Citizenship Canvas Course for videos and activities by grade level in English and Spanish.
Spring Brain Break!
- Technology Troubleshooting Document
- Tech Bytes Archive
- PUSD Outages Updates
- Parent Portal Sign Up Information
- Parent Portal Resource Page
- Parent Portal Support Email: email@example.com
- Tutoring Resources
- How to log in to the Chrome Browser
- Webex Device Specs
- To view student's grades, make sure your Aeries Parent Portal account has been activated.
- Taking a picture of student work to submit on Canvas.
- Sprint Hotspot Student Care 844-309-1680
- Canvas Login Page for Parents/Guardians
- Become an Observer on your student's Canvas account by following these INSTRUCTIONS.
Thanks to students from SIerra Madre Middle for helping create this video!