By: TJ Ballentine
Carolina panthers team statistics
· The panthers have the best playoff record in the NFC south division (6-4)
· On October 26, 1993, NFL owners unanimously selected Carolina as the 29th NFL franchise and the first expansion team since 1976.
· On December 15, 1989, Richardson Sports selected a site in uptown Charlotte as the future home of a privately financed NFL stadium that would seat more than 70,000 fans.
· The Panthers became the first team in the history of the NFC South to win the division in back-to-back seasons and also the first team to win the NFC South four times
· Upper level Section 514 price from $166.80
· Club Level Section 314 price from $338
· Lower Level Section 110 starting at $314
· Gridiron Club priced from $947
Directions from Moorsville NC to Bank of Amerrica stadium
· Head Northwest on West Iredell Ave toward North Broad street
· Turn left onto North Academy Street
· Turn right onto west Wilson Ave.
· Continue onto Brawley school road
· Turn left onto the ramp to I-77 South
· Merge onto I-77 South
· Take exit 10A for US 29/North Carolina 27/ Moorhead St.
· Turn left onto US-29 North/West Morehead Street
· Turn left onto South Mint Street