SHISD Mid-Week Message
Promoting Great Things in a Great School District
Another Great Year Wraps up in Spring Hill ISD
The one theme that resonated through this ceremony and each day with this group of seniors is "Family." Spring Hill ISD is a truly amazing place to raise your children and receive a world class education. Thank you to the staff of SHISD for another year of dedication, countless hours, and hard work preparing our students for the next year and life beyond our walls. You are the best. -Steve Snell
- To Mr. Lind, Mr. Waldrep, Mrs. Bowles and the SHHS staff for the great preparation and organization of the graduation ceremony. Well Done!
- I am proud to announce that Ms. Chenena Martin has earned TASBO certification in PEIMS. She has completed seven courses. The requirements include successfully passing an EOC test for each training. She has now started on earning TASBO certification in purchasing. Please join me in congratulating Chenena for this important accomplishment.
- Thanks to Mr. Snell for rolling out the first pitch. I truly appreciate your time. The students love seeing people that they hear about come and do something special like this. Thanks for being awesome!
- Mrs. Miller (Primary) lost her mother recently. Please keep her in your thoughts.
- Mrs. Harshaw lost her mother recently. Please keep her in your thoughts.
All pictures courtesy of the Longview News Journal
Recognitions of the Month
SH Economic Students Perform Well in Statewide Competition
SH Alumni Association Grants Scholarships
The Spring Hill Alumni Association would like to thank all who came to dinner at Raising Cane's to help support their fundraiser. With this fundraiser they were able to help support two deserving seniors with scholarships. The recipients of these scholarships this year are Skye Parr and Bethany Bell. Congratulations to both of them.
The SH Class of 2016 Top Ten Graduates
Top 10 Students with Their Most Inspiring Teacher
Senior Walk through Primary Campus
Summer Camp Info can be found on the SHISD webpage
1st-6th Grade Super Duper Camp, May 31-June 3
Panther Maker Summer Training Program for Grades 7-12, June 6 - July 22
3rd-6th Grade Boys' Football Camp, June 6-8
2nd-3rd & 4th-5th Grade Boys' Baseball Camps, June 6-9
6th-7th & 8th-9th Grade Boys' Baseball Camps, June 13-16
1st-5th Grade Girls' Softball Camp, June 13
6th-9th Grade Girls' Softball Camp, June 13-14
6th-8th Grade Lady Panther Volleyball Camp, June 27-29
3rd-5th Grade Panther Volley Totz Camp, June 27-29
1st-9th Grade Soccer Camp, June 28-30
4th-9th Grade Boys' Basketball Camp, July 11-14 (DATE CHANGED)
K-5th & 6th-9th Girls' Basketball Camp, July 11-14
7th-9th Grade Boys' Football Camp, July 18-20