The Spartan Scoop
Happenings, need-to-knows, & more from Campbell Counseling
Welcome to the May 2021 issue of the Spartan Scoop!
May is Mental Health Month
Now more than ever, we need to find ways to stay connected to our community. No one should feel alone or without the information, support or help they need.
Ways to celebrate Mental Health Month:
- Share your story - let others know they are not alone
- Check in with friends and family you haven't spoken to in a while
- Have self-care: get enough sleep, eat healthy, exercise
- Sharing information about mental wellness is a fantastic way to spread awareness
Reach out to your Counselor if you need help!
2021 Credit Recovery Summer School Information!
Final Exams Are Approaching!
Best Apps to Help You Study for Finals
Understanding a Student's Career Path During and After High School Webinar
Interested in being a college athlete?
Job & Internship Opportunities
Penske is Hiring
Want more information? Contact email@example.com
CAP (College Admission Process) Application Available! For any interested Junior or Senior
Finding Scholarships in Naviance
To find this list:
- Log on to your Naviance Student account
- Hover over the "Colleges" tab and select "Scholarships and Money"
- Click "Scholarship List"
- Select the "Local and Regional Scholarships" to see the entire list available to you!
If you aren't visiting our website on the regular, you are missing out!!!!