The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 3/25/2018
Mrs. Gambino and Stardust sang the National Anthem at the Wizards game!
Artists creating and choosing their medium.
Half time picture - Flames, Wizards, and Wiz Kids!
Lost & Found
Our Lost & Found is overflowing! Students, please stop by the Cafeteria to see if any of the items are yours. Parents/Guardians: You are welcome to stop by AFTER school with your student to check the Lost & Found. Items not picked up by Wednesday, March 28 @ 3:30pm will be donated.
MSD Strong T-shirt Order Form
Eisenhower Middle School is MSD Strong! Attached please find an order form for the MSD Stong T-shirts: http://bit.ly/2tVX9R3
Mark Your Calendar
- Now through March 29: MAP Testing for 6th and 7th grade students in Language Arts and Math classes.
- Tuesday, March 27: Board Meeting @ 8:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold
- Thursday, March 29: Shortened Day Schedule, 11:40am Dismissal
- Friday, March 30 through Sunday, April 8: School Closed for Spring Recess
- Monday, April 9: District Reopens
- Wednesday, April 18: Open Mic Night @ 6:00pm in the STEAM Center: http://bit.ly/2nYQOir
- April 30-May 7: PARCC Testing - All Grades
- NEW DATE: Tuesday, May 8: NJASK Science Testing - 8th Grade
- Friday, June 1: 8th Grade Dance
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
- Our next PTO meeting is Thursday, March 15, 2018 @ 8:30am in the Cafeteria.
- Our bagel sale is ongoing, and we are still in need of volunteers! If you have an hour in the morning, please email Jen Serluco, PTO President, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices are as follows: $3 for a bagel and a bottle of water; $2 for just a bagel; $1 for just a bottle of water.
- PTO questions? email@example.com
Important Information for 8th Graders
- If you haven't done so already, please order your graduation gown through Jostens. If you haven't ordered a graduation gown because you are planning on using a sibling gown from the past two years, you may still purchase a tassel as a keepsake. If you have any questions, please email Traci Ambrose at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see the attached information and application for Sheriff Youth Week, which is available to 8th grade students who will be entering high school (takes place in July): http://bit.ly/2mH525P
- Save the date for 8th grade graduation pictures! Pictures will be taken on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 and Thursday, April 26, 2018. On both days, pictures will be taken from 4:00pm-8:00pm in the STEAM Center.