Fruitful Friday Edition
Meet and Greet with Dr. Myers
I am blessed to be a part of such a caring, compassionate school faculty. Each person that I meet continues to say, " Nesbit is special because teachers are dedicated and we love our students". As a collective unit we value the same things and ultimately this equals excellence for everyone.
Did you know....
- Ms. Madrid was born in Guatemala
- Mr. Gerchikov was born in Russia
- Ms. McCrear is a baker and use to make wedding cakes
- Ms. Felty is the proud grandma of Mable- 1 and Ava -7
- Ms. Ballesteros is the 9th of 11 children in her family
- Ms. Herring speaks Panamanian Spanish and understands French
Thank you for your warm welcome. It is exciting to be a part of such a dynamic team.
Nesbit Instructional Leadership team
The Instructional Leadership Team is looking for
Nesbit Teacher Leaders
We need you to be able to commit to…
- Being a vital part of the Instructional Leadership Team
- Fostering positive relationships (creating and sustaining a team) on your grade level and throughout the school
- Being a positive and professional leader in your actions and speech as you interact with your grade level, NES staff, students, parents and community members
- Focusing and modeling on NES’ mission, vision, beliefs
- Promoting student achievement and overall school improvement
- Understanding, using and sharing school, grade level, and individual teacher data
- Being an instructional leader by leading collaborative planning sessions with your grade level or department
- Communicating information shared at Leadership Team meetings with your Grade Level
- Being a good problem solver and decision maker
If you can make this commitment please fill out the digital application through the link below. Applications are Due May 6th by 4:00 pm. Thank you for making a commitment to continue excellence at Nesbit.
2015-16 Nesbit Staffing and School Map
Nesbit 2015-16 Faculty Meeting
Needs Assessment Surveys
I have gotten a lot of feedback from you during our one-on-one sessions. I would like to know more about the type of professional development that you value and how I can support you with Mighty Minds. Please complete the surveys below so that I have accurate data that helps to develop our plans for next year. Thank you for your honest feedback.
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week: You are a Star
You are so classy and
Your teaching helps us see,
That to have a happy life,
Learning is the key.
You understand your students:
You're sensitive and smart.
You're a skillful teacher;
We knew it from the start.
We’re grateful for your wisdom
For the teacher that you are;
You're a very good person,
And as a teacher, you're a star!
Thank you from,