Eagleville Elementary-Eagles Nest
Dr. Harmer Principal 11/4/22
Message from Dr. Harmer-Honoring our Eagleville Veterans on November 11
Our Veterans Day Assembly is coming up on Friday, November 11th. I have listed a few requests below for this great day:
- All students and staff please wear red, white, and blue.
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts please wear your uniforms. The Scouts will process in at the beginning of the assembly.
- Home and School is looking for donations of food and drink for the veterans reception after the assembly. Please click on the SignUp Genius link below to donate:
Eagle Feather Recipients 11/4/22
Kids Against Crisis visited our students in 3rd and 4th grade with some fun fall activities on Monday
Our top 5 readers for Read-A-Thon got to be Principal for the day this past week!
Trunk or Treat was a blast on Sunday, 10/30
3P Practicing their noun usage in the Innovative Commons
4C and KL got together for our first kinder buddy meet up if the year. Students played a get to know you game and then fourth graders organized some games to play with the kinders. Looking forward to our next meet up!
Girls on the Run
Student Council Candy Drive & Upcoming Spirit Days
How Can I Donate to the Backpack Program
There are several ways you can contribute to the Backpack Program:
· Donations can be dropped off (Monday thru Friday) at the Methacton High School East Wing or Arcola Intermediate School. Collection bins are located near the entrance.
· You can place an order through Amazon and ship it directly to the High School. Please remember to select, "No Weekend Delivery". The address is:
Methacton High School
c/o Backpack Program
1005 Kriebel Mill Rd.
Eagleville, PA 19403
· Link to donate directly: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/Y75GZGW6DXNJ?ref_=wl_share&fbclid=lwAR1
What items can I donate?
Individual Serving Food Items Needed
· Single serving boxes of milk (shelf-stable/not refrigerated)
· Mini Cereal Boxes
· Canned Soup (cans with "pop tops")
· Oatmeal packets or cups
· Applesauce and Fruit Cups
· Chef Boyardee, Hormel, Dinty Moore Meals, etc.
· Easy Mac Cups
· Cracker packs
· Sweet Snacks: Fruit gummies, pudding, granola bars, etc.
· Salty Snacks: Pretzel packs, Goldfish, Popcorn, etc.
· 100% Juice boxes
New Five Day Schedule
Volunteers are needed for all of the activities and functions sponsored by Eagleville's Home & School! To get involved, please contact any Executive Board Member or the Committee Chairperson of any activity you are interested in becoming a volunteer.
All volunteers must have obtained their clearances to participate in any capacity.
Please visit https://www.methacton.org/volunteer or see the attached procedures to begin the process.
President: Beth Farrell - Eaglevillepresident@gmail.com
Vice President: Jodi Kohar - EaglevilleVP@gmail.com
Treasurer: Tara Ryan-Schill- Eaglevilletreasurer28@gmail.com
Recording Secretary: Sarah Reilly - Eaglevillesecretary@gmail.com
Corresponding Secretary: Noelle Mullen - Eaglevillesecretary@gmail.com
If your child is absent/tardy, please call the Child Check Line at 610-831-5325 and give your child’s name, grade, teacher’s name and a reason for the absence. Your child is considered “unexcused” until we receive that information. If we not receive a message from you, we will “attempt” to reach you.
Important Bus Rider Information
Bus stops and times will posted to Power School on August 22nd after 7 PM
LobbyGuard-Entrance to Building
Substitute teacher pay raise! Join our team!
Methacton School District & STS (The Sub Service) have partnered to provide a $150 per week PAY RAISE to substitute teachers who commit to five days a week!
Join a passionate team of educators and pursue a rewarding career path all while impacting the lives of children in an exemplary learning environment!
STS provides all necessary training and resources to support a successful partnership.
APPLY TODAY!: https://help.thesubservice.com/methacton-open-positions