Lakeview Family Newsletter ~ March 5
Prefer to read this in a different language? Click "translate".
¿Prefieres leer esto en otro idioma? Haga clic en "traducir".
Preferoni ta lexoni këtë në një gjuhë tjetër? Klikoni "përkthe".
هل تفضل قراءة هذا بلغة مختلفة؟ انقر فوق "ترجمة".
Noon Dismissal on Wed, March 10 for in-person students
Here are the dress-up spirit days to celebrate kindness week:
Monday - "We don't hide our kindness" - Camouflage Day (or wear green/brown/black)
Tuesday - "Team Kindness" - Wear sports or team wear
Wednesday - "Bend over backwards for others" - Wear your clothes backwards
Thursday - "Dreaming of kindness" - wear pajama or comfy clothes
Friday - "Share the spirit of kindness" - Lakeview clothes or colors (blue/white)
Here is a link with more information about our plans for kindness week.
4K Registration is Open
Scholastic Book Fair - online!
The PTO is excited to offer another virtual Scholastic Book Fair. The book fair will start on Monday, March 8th and run through Sunday, March 21st. Orders are expected to arrive by the end of March. This is the link to use during that time so that Lakeview benefits from your order.
Follow our PTO Facebook page for fun posts from our Lakeview students highlighting some of their favorite books and authors each day from March 8-21.
• Lakeview night at Culver's in Oak Creek is Monday, March 15. Yum!
• The next PTO meeting is on Thursday, March 18 from 7:00-8:00 p.m. on Zoom. Please join us from the comfort of your living room. One of our big topics will be an upcoming Lakeview trivia night!
• In-person students: In order to balance the specials each student has on early dismissal Wednesdays, every other early release Wednesday will be a "specials switch". March 10 is one of those days. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade will have specials on March 10 in the morning and 5K and 1st will not have specials that day.
• Arrival and Dismissal - Please remember that all adults need to wear a mask on property. Only 4K and 5K parents should be coming to doors for arrival and dismissal. Also, please remember that we cannot have any pets on property at arrival and dismissal, so please leave your dog, cat, duck, etc. at home (yes, someone at a previous school of Mr. Sepersky's once brought a duck to school at dismissal time). Please do not walk your dog on the blacktop.
• Looking for the 2021-2022 school year calendar? It is on the district website now - click here to see it.