June Teacher Tech Tips
ECISD Instructional Technology
All ECISD teachers and students now have access to Atomic Learning. Atomic Learning is an online learning resource that includes instructional videos and educational resources for teachers and students to acquire new technology skills. Some of Atomic Learning’s newest features include a variety of TEKS-aligned instructional resources and instructional videos for education topics not related to technology.
How do I find it?
How do I log in?
Use the same username and password as e-mail
What will I find there?
- Project-based training
- Just-in-time technology training tutorials on 250+ software applications and ed tech tools
- Assessment tools to gauge technology skill levels of faculty, staff, and students
- Training on in-demand Career Skills, such as Time Management and Effective Listening
- Robust reporting systems to track activity, downloads, and monitor user progress
- Access for staff, students and their families 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Foundation for Teacher Laptop Proficiency Classes
Campus Transfers and Laptops
* Log into Eduphoria
* Open the Help Desk Application
* Select Create a New Request
* Choose Information Technology
* Select the FTLP Campus Change icon
* Fill out the required information
* Submit Request