Confucianism And Taoism
- If the government was ran with Confucian principles every one would obey their elders and people above them. they would treat everyone with respect.
- If the family was influenced by Confucius' teaching the man would be in charge the kids would respect their parents and the elders would be treated with respect.
- The principles are not relevant to today because there principles are not for everyone and its nature based
Compare and Contrast
- Confucianism is to have a structured society.
- Taoism is to be one with nature.
- They both are from china.