What Are The Effects
*Humans began using fossil fuels in the 18th century that's when earth's climate started to change
*If people don't stop burning fuel then we will not be able to breath and we won't be able to grow crops
*There is around 500,000,000 cars gushing out smoke and poisonous gases.
*We are already using 2 to 3 times more of earths natural resources
what does this problem relate to other problems
*it effects the air because cars gush out gases so it goes into the air and makes air pollution.
the top 3 resources that are being depleted
* Only 2.5 percent of water is fresh
* The depletion of water is more serious than the oil depletion.
*Oil reserves are a non-renewable resource
*Oil accounts for 40 percent of all energy we use
* An estimated 18 million acres are cut down each year
* Half of the worlds forests were cut down
* Trees produce air that we breath
* Forests are the homes of millions of animals