Anderson Family Picnic!
Sunshine! Playgrounds! and Corndogs! (RSVP below)
The Family Picnic is coming soon. PLEASE RSVP BELOW
All Parents/Guardians are welcome to come and join their son or daughter as we eat our lunch outside on Tuesday, May 10th. Below are the details you need to know if you plan to come.
Each grade level will be eating at a specific time. Please plan on arriving just before your child is scheduled to come outside to eat.
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade: 10:40-11:20
- 2nd and 4th Grade: 11:30-12:10
- 3rd and 5th Grade: 12:15-12:55
We will have some parking behind the school on our bus circle drive. For additional parking, feel free to use the large parking lot at Tekakwitha Forest Preserve.
After you park every visitor must check-in at the welcome table that will be located at the back of the school. After signing in, you will be given a visitor badge to wear.
No need to go to the school office. Just walk around to the check-in table behind the school.
What to bring:
- Your child can either order lunch from school that day, bring their lunch from home, or you are welcome to bring them lunch when you arrive.
- You are welcome to bring a blanket, chairs... whatever your family needs to picnic. (Please no tailgating. Unless you are grilling ribs, then it's ok, just make sure you give some to Mr. Jarot. :)
- We will not have any food items or drinks for sale to parents or non-Anderson kids. Bring what you need for your family.
- You are only allowed to give food to your own child. (do not share food with the neighbor kids)
- All classes will come outside at their assigned time with their lunches in hand.
- Each class will have a designated area of the large grass field to sit down and eat.
- Families can meet their students and eat lunch with them on the grass picnic style.
- Teachers may be joining their classes as well.
- Students/Families will eat for approximately 20 minutes, then be dismissed to play on the playground or participate in some DJ games hosted by Mr. Jarot.
- All students will line up with their teachers to return to the building when the picnic/recess time is over. (Approximately 40 min total time)
PLEASE RSVP BELOW
Anderson Family Picnic
Tuesday, May 10th, 10:45am-1pm
35W071 Villa Maria Road
St. Charles, IL
RSVPs are enabled for this event.