A TRIP TO COAST RICA!!!
lets talk about the history
- in 1821 Costa Rica joined with Central America
- 2010 was the 1st year a female was elected
- Costa Rica's tradition of change government was interrupted by military coups three times in 150 years . there that's sum of the history.
the facts about Costa Rica
some of the factS
- more than 11% of the land is natonal parks.
- there is 19730 square miles large
- about 50% of it is forests
- there are volcane, rivers, beaches,and more
- the temp. average is about 81F-67F year round
- be prepard for a tropic adventure!
Day1. Punta inlitas casa spa $100
Day2. Scubadiving $200
Day3. Sport fishing for tamarindo $575
Day4. Half day of white water rafting $130 ATV guided adventure $200
Day5. Surfing & day at the beach $30
Day6. Water fall rappelling & exploring FREE! :)
Day7. Pack to go back to the US
christmas ornament $19.94
bumper sticker $5.00
3 ORGANIC chololate bars $10.00
Jim's ORGANIC Coast Rican coffee $17.90