Dec 21 - Jan 3
Focus 1: We believe all children can learn at high levels
Focus 2: We believe educators matter
Focus 3: We believe all students will be prepared for post high school success.
Focus 4: We believe in developing community partnerships.
5 Years: CCSD is committed to establishing a guaranteed and viable curriculum for all students with a comprehensive, multi-tiered system of supports.
10 Years: CCSD is committed to providing all students with a competency-based education.
Building Improvement Goals for 2015-2016:
Through implementing research-based instructional strategies, we will…
Goal 1: By the end of the year, 89% of all students’ final grades will be C or higher.
Goal 2: By the end of the year, our graduation rate will be at least 94%.
Goal 3: By the end of the year, 100% of Prairie High School students will present their understandings of 3 Universal Constructs to an audience.
- To our amazing staff! The work you do each day for Our Kids is amazing. Thank you for your generosity that goes unnoticed. Thank you for the extra time that goes unnoticed. Thank you for the extra money you spend on things for kids that goes unnoticed. Thank you for your continual caring that goes unnoticed. THANK YOU!!
- COMMIT To Excellence!!
- Grades are posted each Monday morning by 8 am to Weekly Grade Report
- Monday Dec 21 is even semester test schedule
- Tuesday Dec 22 is semester test make-up
- Tuesday Dec 22 - Winter Break begins at 3:50 pm
- Dec 24 - Nate Pruett
- Dec 26 - Beth Lillskau
- Dec 29 - Debra Berns
- Dec 30 - Rebecca Fillbach
Bus Duty this week!
- Steph Klein
- Colin O'Brien
- Angela Amunson
Activities this week!
Monday Dec 21
- 6 pm - Boys Varsity Swimming @CRKennedy
Tuesday Dec 22
- 3:50 pm - Winter Break begins @Place of your choosing
Wednesday Dec 23 - Friday Jan 1
Saturday Jan 2
- 2:30 pm - Boys Sophomore Basketball @HOME
- 4 pm - Boys Varsity Basketball @HOME